Saturday, November 5, 2011

Ditching the Dead Weight

Now that my adorable little man is 6 weeks old, I have finally been cleared to workout again.  I can finally get back into shape.  Yes, I know round is a shape.  Just not the one I want to be.  Five pregnancies were not nice to my body.  As well as the non stop eating that I gave in to.  I am at the heaviest I have ever been and it doesn't feel good to me.  I want to feel attractive again. No matter how much my husband tells me he would find me attractive no matter my weight still doesn't make me want to toss in the towel.  i want to feel sexy in my skin.

My starting weight is 197 pounds. Yes, I just announced my weight on the internet. What am I thinking?! I have a long way to go to get to my goal weight of 135 pounds. I am starting out slow with Wii Fit plus workouts to build strength.  I am aiming to start the 30 day shred next week.

Adding exercise is not the only changes I plan to make. I am cutting back on sugar. (not out just down)  No snacking after 9 pm and upping my water intake. No crazy pills or teas for me I am breastfeeding my son.  which burns an average 500 calories a day Just healthy eating and exercise.

Even with the holidays quickly approaching I will not allow a weightloss sabotage.  I will stay strong and get thin. not scary thin but a lot less fluffy

Those goal jeans are still sitting in my closet and I will get them on again.

No comments:

Vote For Me

topmommyblogs.org