Saturday, May 26, 2012

Easy Peasy Cornbread

This is my Easy Peasy Cornbread recipe.  If you can find an easier version you are a Saint.  My kid's love this with the little niblets of corn.  I love the sweetness without being too sweet.  I prefer to bake mine in cupcake tins, it makes for a delicious crunchy exterior and a moist interior.


Ingredients:
1 Box of Jiffy Cornbread
1/2 Can of Creamed Corn
Seriously that's it



  1. Preheat oven according to box.  
  2. Mix ingredients together in a bowl.  
  3. Prepare pans to prevent sticking. I prefer Baker's Ease cooking spray. ~~~>
  4. Pour batter into prepared pans. 
  5. Bake according to directions on box.  (baking times may vary) Remove when it springs back at your touch.
I hope you enjoy them as much as my family does.

No comments:

Vote For Me

topmommyblogs.org