Thursday, November 21, 2013

Super Scentsy Sale!

4 days of AMAZING savings!  Don't miss this sale! 

Only a few more hours to go til the sale goes live. In my head I can hear that old Black Friday Commercial.  "Open, Open, Open!"  Just because I'm an Independent Scentsy Consultant doesn't mean I don't want these products at the super low prices. It means I'm so much of an addict that I can't miss this sale.  I love sharing Scentsy with those around me and this will help me share more.  Things like this beautiful Blizzard warmer or my favorite Bring Back my Bars scent Key Lime Pie or my daughter's favorite Scentsy Buddy Scratch the Cat.
Visit my site to browse or buy~>Scentsy Super Closeout Sale 

Finish your shopping list early this year.  Scentsy has a deliciously scented product for everyone.  


No comments:

Vote For Me

topmommyblogs.org