Monday, May 19, 2014

Puke Fairy

Oh Puke Fairy why did you have to make a stop here in my house. The end of the school year is in sight.  Is it not bad enough that it got me on Mother's Day?  She had to circle back around and get the youngest as well.  Nothing like a stomach bug with someone with no puking manners.
Feel that sick feeling in your gut?  Begin making your way to or aiming at a proper receptacle.  Do not remain where you are.  At no time should you move to a carpeted area or on top of upholstered furniture.

Ugh... Time for crackers and electrolyte fluids.  The Puke Fairy won the first round all over my couch.  I made the mistake of giving him a sipper cup.  I have now resorted to a medicine capful every 15-30 minutes.   He's holding it down as well as the crackers... for now.  Wish me luck, this ends with him.  I am so done with puke.
Thank goodness for sanitizing wipes. I have been using those like mad today.  My Hoover Floormate SpinScrub has been a godsend when he poured puke as I ran down the hallway with him to the bathroom.  

Oh the joys of motherhood. Sounds so glamourous, I can see why women do it.  

No comments:

Vote For Me

topmommyblogs.org