Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Cinnamon Raisin Bread ~ Bread Machine

I know not everyone owns a bread machine. Or two if you are like me and are addicted to kitchen gadgets.  I just can't say no when someone wants to give me gadgets.  First a good friend gave me one machine and then my parents gave me another for Christmas.  I tried giving one to my little sister but she's not the "Susie homemaker" type.  This is a wonderful and sweet bread.   I look forward tasting it as the smell fills the house.

Cinnamon Raisin Bread using a Bread Machine

Ingredients:

1 1/4 cups warm water -- (110 degrees)

2 TB butter or margarine -- softened

3 1/4 cups bread flour

1/4 cup white sugar

1 1/2 tsp salt

1 tsp ground cinnamon

3 1/2 tsp active dry yeast

3/4 cup raisins

Directions


  1. Place ingredients in order suggested by your machine's manufacturer.
  2. Select the sweet bread and light crust settings.
  3. Add raisins when indicated by your manufacturer.


This recipe yields a 1 1/2 pound loaf.

Variations

Omit the raisins for just a good plain cinnamon bread.

No comments:

Vote For Me

topmommyblogs.org