Saturday, July 24, 2010

Growing Great Sharers

I can't point to any one thing and say Yup, that's what did it! I just know that I can proudly say I am growing great sharers.

My older two daughters being only 15 months apart have never known anything but sharing. They shared everything.. from clothing to toys.  Even the things I didn't want them to.. like lollipops to colds.

Nadia is 6 years younger than her older sister but even she is great at sharing. When she is given a special treat she will ask for a treat for her sisters as well.  Some days she's not as direct.  Instead she will say,"My sisters sure would like this too." And just look up at you smiling.  When I give her a stick of gum, I tell her, "here is one for you" and she will add, "and two more for my sisters too?"

Maybe, it's because while her big sisters are at school when we go shopping I let her pick out special surprises for her sisters.  It could be their Littlest Pet Shop collection that they all play with and collect together.

I don't know what it is exactly that made this possible, but my heart swells with pride each time it happens.

Hmm, maybe I need to add a just bragging about my kids category.

No comments:

Vote For Me

topmommyblogs.org