Sunday, January 1, 2012

A New Year


With each new year comes great expectations.  2012 is going to be the year I am not going to expect things to happen.  I am going to take the actions to make things happen.  Be in control of my life.

At the end of every year I take the time to think about positive things I can do to change my life for the better.   These are the resolutions I make to myself.  No one else will care if I met my resolution or not. I will know.






My Resolutions:
  • Get on a consistent workout routine again.
I feel better when I am on a workout routine.  30 day shred... We meet again. ::knee's shake:: 
  • Sit down as a family for dinner more often.  
It is very fulfilling as a stay-at-home mom to look around the table at her healthy, happy family.
  • Improve household organization.
With my addiction to Pinterest I have found some great projects I can work on to accomplish this with.
 

4 resolutions that will have big impacts on your life
Did you make any resolutions this year?  



No comments:

Vote For Me

topmommyblogs.org