Saturday, March 24, 2012

A Magnifi-Scent Face-lift

Find out more about room sprays here
The Scentsy Room Spray container got a face lift recently.  Out goes the old plastic bottles.  Now every room spray  will come in the new Aluminium canister.  It has the same pump spray action you are familiar with. Now with a new crimped aluminium neck, to prevent leakage.  

What a great way to preserve this amazing product!.  I love using room sprays in my house for a quick scent pick me up.  



With so many ways to use this product you will fall in love all over again with each use.   To order your own Scentsy Room Spray, visit my website HERE.

Already love these products?  Join my team and make your own dreams come true.  What's on your dream board?

No comments:

Vote For Me

topmommyblogs.org