Thursday, August 26, 2010

Breastfeeding in public (warning - offensive content) (via B O H O M A M A M O J O)

I recently posted about this subject myself. But the visuals provided here make the point so much clearer. Even though in Las Vegas it is legal for a woman to breast feed uncovered in public even if nip ends up being flashed, I have been harassed before for breast feeding in public while covered. I was horrified because I live in a city where there are billboards of more naked than clothed people, more magazines boxes for girlie ads on more streets than newspaper boxes and panhandlers on the main strip handing out flyers with only edited stars to cover the nipple. I hope that one day my girls wont have the same censure for breast feeding that we face today.
Breastfeeding in public (warning - offensive content) Women who breastfeed are constantly indecently exposing themselves. It really is quite offensive and someone should make it stop. Look at this gal, did the modesty gene skip her? Wait...Well, this is a bad example. Let's try again. Hmm...Just a minute. I'm sure I can find better ones than these... Eh, still not offensive enough. I'll check one more time. That is better. LOOK AT THAT! I see about a half inch of boob. DISGUSTING. UGH. Look at that … Read More

via B O H O M A M A M O J O

No comments:

Vote For Me

topmommyblogs.org