Monday, September 20, 2010

Book Sneeze


Books


As a blogger I recently signed up for a free service called Book Sneeze. It's a great program that gives a complimentary copy of a book for bloggers to become an online reviewer of. In some cases you may even receive advance copies before they even hit store shelves. The bookworm in me was quivering with excitement when I discovered this service.

As part of the program you're not required to give a positive review about the book , just an honest one. They do have a few easy guidelines to adhere to while writing your reviews. When finished you just need to post your review on your blog, the Book Sneeze website and another suggested consumer website. Your reviews must state that you did receive your book as a complimentary copy. (this is due to FCC regulations)

I was very excited to receive my first book and am thoroughly enjoying this unexpected read. I am an avid reader so the Book Sneeze program thrilled me to take part in. Although I can speed read a larger book in less than 2 hours I am enjoying the chance to throughly engulf myself in this book.

Look for my book reviews in the future.

If you are a blogger and interested in trying Book Sneeze just click on their link in the sidebar and sign up. In a few short days you too can also be a book reviewer.

No comments:

Vote For Me

topmommyblogs.org