Tuesday, December 21, 2010

BabyLegs Review

I just recently purchased my first set of BabyLegs leggings.  They had a great sale and I was able to convince my hubby to buy some. Once he saw that you could use it on the kid's arms when they got bigger he was sold.  The fact that they had a great sale really helped to seal the deal.  Now Maxx's knee's get a break from crawling on the hard wooden floors.  Plus when I wear him in a carrier  I wont have to wrestle with his pants to cover his ankles. Those are just a few of the added bonuses of having BabyLegs.

Within an hour of wearing Maxx wearing them all three of his big sisters were jealous of them and wanted a pair for themselves. I didn't think the older two would like them so I just ordered some for the youngest pair.  Looks like I'm gonna have to place another order after the holiday craziness is over.

As I type this Maxx is laying cuddled up next to me toasty as can be without a blanket, pants or socks.  The BabyLegs are keeping his legs warmer than any pair of pants I've ever put on him.  They haven't crept up or slipped down at all even after being picked up repeatedly, playing with his sisters, crawling up and down the hallways, and climbing up onto whatever he can reach.  I'm shocked he hasn't tried to pull them off like he does with pants.
I would recommend them for anyone not just for babies.  They have such a huge multitude of uses for all ages. The same pair Maxx is wearing I could fit on the arms and legs of ALL his sisters.  Sure, the oldest two aren't pulling them thigh high but they are still nice leg warmers and cute too.
I did not get a pair free or at discount for writing this. This is just me sharing my love of a great product.

No comments:

Vote For Me

topmommyblogs.org