Monday, December 6, 2010

Get the Duct Tape!!

I have been a bad blogger recently.  Not by choice though.  As I was editing my newest blog post my screen suddenly shuttered to black and the PC restarts.  Only this time it doesn't want to start into windows.  ::panic::  I quickly go and google my problem id number and attempt to repair it with my windows CD. 

This is when it got REALLY ugly.  After doing a quick format I go to partition the drive off again and suddenly it doesn't recognize me as having a hard drive at all.  The only work around I have found involve hooking a floppy drive to my PC.  (who has those dinosaurs hanging around unless they are deserving a spot on hoarding buried alive?)  There was another workaround involving nlite but I couldn't get my stupid drives on it either. This poor dinosaur laptop I am currently stuck with for use can't unzip the stupid file for my drivers so I can load them onto a disc and force my PC to recognize it's own hard drive.  Problem still not solved, but I couldn't go another day without blogging.  Blogging has become like an addiction.  Just ask my dear sweet understanding husband.

I'm sorry for those people that have no freaking clue what I just said.  I really wish I was still one of those blissfully unaware of the little magical things that go on inside my computer to make it do all the fun things I ask.  ::clicks heels with eyes tightly shut:: 

No comments:

Vote For Me

topmommyblogs.org