Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's Resolutions

I make New Year's resolutions every year.  Some years I am better at following through with them than others.  When I set impossible goals I just set myself up to fail.  I plan to set reasonable goals as my resolutions.


  • To get my house more organized.  I'm tired of looking for this one certain item and instead of finding it I am scrambling around looking.  I've already made a good start on most the closets and both kid's rooms.
  • To exercise more often every week.  I want to improve my health, but allow myself to go too many days without exercising.  I want to reach a healthy BMI.
  • To blog more often.  I have been a bad blogger in the past.  I want to share more with the public about the randomness in my mind and many things I love that make my life easier or are just plain wonderful.
  • To say thank you more often.  Speak kinder and have more patience.


What are you New Year's resolutions?  Do you even bother to set them?  How good are you about keeping them?  I love to hear your responses.

Any organization tips for a hopefully reformed slacker?

No comments:

Vote For Me

topmommyblogs.org