Tuesday, February 8, 2011

For the Love of Scents

If you have noticed lately there have been a big change in my life.   I recently became a Scentsy consultant.
 I have always loved candles.  I always felt that smell is a big part of the ambiance of any space.  My biggest drawback with traditional candles has been the scorching wax (I'm a klutz)and I love to have different options in smells.

I was introduced to Sentsy months ago by a close friend.  At first I was pretty doubtful. "Yeah, Yeah a candle warmer, what's so special about that?"  Little did I know just how awesome they are.  I kept hearing more and more of all the great things about the products that I finally just had to buy some.  I talked to my husband about it almost non stop for weeks.   How they are safer for those with breathing problems because they do not burn, instead they melt at a low temperature.  The temperature is so low that if you spill it on yourself(remember the klutzy part)it doesn't burn, it instead feels like a melted parafin hand wax treatment.

Once we got our tax refund back he told me to just order the big sampler so we can try it all.  At this point he was getting pretty excited by the products and we decided that with how much we loved candles (to our detriment)  that I should become an independent Scentsy consultant.

When my first order was delivered everyone in the house was excited.  I immediately got out my Tiki Fullsize warmer (very fun design) and put in three little cubes of My Wish scent (Fig, sweet violet, and marshmallow) As the scent filled the house I was kicking myself for all the candles I burned in the past.  This was all the good things about candles without the danger of an open flame.

Then I plugged the Sand Dollar Plug-in inside the main bathroom and placed only 1 cube of Clarity(Rosemary, Thyme, Citron leaves, and Lemon)  Everyone loved it.  The warmer itself puts off a very beautiful glow when plugged in and the herb citrus scent of the warming wax made it smell fresh and clean inside the stuffy bathroom.

My husband chose to plug in the Zeus full-size warmer in our bedroom and warm the scent Peligro (like a woody spicy men's cologne)  It was the perfect scent for our bedroom.  It reminds me a lot of my husband's favorite colognes. (They all have a basic woody/spicy blend, but each with distinct differences)

This isn't the only way to get you scents though.  They have scents circles, scent tins, room sprays, alcohol free(important if you've ever sanitized your hands with a paper cut) anti bacterial foaming hand fragrance, and Scentsy Buddy's stuffed with your choice of scent pak.(for the kids to experience scentsy without melting wax involved)
I've tried them all and LOVE them all.  Well, scentsy buddy's are on the way still because I ordered them separate, but the kids are so excited.  Not only do they have the wonderful smelling buddy but there is a Scentsy Buddy's website to play games and print off your adoption certificate, as well as other printables.

Interested in more info about Scentsy?  Feel free to ask me.


Check my website out HERE for February Sales, information about Hosting a PartyHost Rewards and to Join my Team

No comments:

Vote For Me

topmommyblogs.org