Saturday, February 19, 2011

My Vacuum Doesn't Suck

My wonderful vacuum was purchased just last year and I've loved every minute of owning it.  I got a great deal on the price by ordering from the Germ Guardian website rather than buying it from walmart.  It worked perfectly for almost a full year.  Even with at least two different kids trying to ride it or conquer it in some way every chance they get.


One evening during movie night Maxx was terrorizing his sisters.  I had purchased these new Orville Redenbacher popcorn pop up bowls special for this night.  They were awesome, No extra dirty dishes.  The one draw back is once Maxx got a hold of one he had the popcorn flung in a 2 foot wide swath across the front room.  (it took less than 3 seconds for the destruction)   I got out my beloved vacuum and let Morgan start cleaning it up while I got Maxx ready for bed.  She was doing a wonderful job getting the mess cleaned, but the higher pitched noise coming from the vacuum went unnoticed.  The hose was clogging up with popcorn.  Suddenly the vacuum shut off and would not turn back on.

I wanted to cry and scream. I did not want to have to shop for another vacuum.   I loved all the extras on mine. I sent an email off to customer service for Germ Guardian.  The very next day there was an email waiting for me when I woke up.
My vacuum is even more awesome then I knew it was.  Not only does it convert from a standard push vacuum into a canister vacuum.  It also come equipped with a thermal reset button.  Basically if the vacuum starts overheating it will trip the button instead of damaging the internal workings.  After a short 30 minute cool down you press the small button and it's back to business as usual.

My vacuum doesn't suck.. it ROCKS!  Everyday I am glad I purchased it rather than another Dirt Devil in a long line of deceased cleaning tools.  I highly recommend the Germ Guardian line of products from their humidifiers, UV light sanitizers, to the vacuums.  They have excellent customer service and amazingly wonderful products.

No comments:

Vote For Me

topmommyblogs.org