Thursday, April 26, 2012

How to Catch Happy ~ E-book Review

I was given the opportunity to read, How to Catch Happy, a wonderfully worded e-book. A delightful read about fishing for happiness. What makes you happy in life? Do you remember what makes you truly happy?  This e-book isn't a 10 step process but insightful stories that will awaken you to the happiness in your life.  

Reading this book made me encourage my husband to find a job that he loves, rather than keep the stable one he hates. (even if the insurance is good)  Life is too short to spend it doing things you don't enjoy. I recently found a balance between a job I love and being a mom that makes me happy. Staying home raising my kids and being an Independent Scentsy Consultant.  He deserves the same fulfillment.

I can't wait to share this book with my parents.  My mom recently got a e-reader for her birthday so she would love to have this wonderful enlightening life guide.

I was given a copy of this e-book in return for my honest review.

No comments:

Vote For Me

topmommyblogs.org