Thursday, December 1, 2011

Cloth Diapering the begining

As a mom of 2 kids in diapers I have finally managed to convince my husband the wise choice of cloth diapering. I am just starting out on this journey through cloth diapering and hope I don't make too many stumbling mistakes that cost me a cute diaper. As well as earn me an attitude from my husband


I already own over 100 prefolds, so I wanted to put them to good use.  I have been on an internet search frenzy lately, but the more I search the more lost I became.  There are so many options when it comes to cloth diapering.  Where is a questionairre I can fill out that tells me what would be best for me.  I have 2 in diapers that weigh from 8 lbs to 24lbs and growing.  I want it to put my prefolds to use.  Preferrablly not cost me and arm and a leg or my first born child. She is already a teenager and quickly disgusted with everything.. to be swapped for cloth diapers would bring her wrath for sure.

My first experience with cloth diapers was a diaper I had won from a facebook giveaway.  Fluffy Monkey Butts was my first cloth diapering experience.  The diaper is a custom fitted diaper with minky interior made by a WAHM.  My oldest son loved it. I loved not throwing away money and how adorable he looked in it.

 I joined Cloth Diaper groups on facebook to educate myself and pick up some great deals on fluff.  Luckily I stumbled on a Diaper Co-Op and my first order was placed. I even managed to convince hubby to let me order from another Co-op because we want to make the switch completely.  

Wish me lots of fluffy luck. 

No comments:

Vote For Me

topmommyblogs.org