Monday, December 5, 2011

A new baby is like the beginning of all things-wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities



"A baby will make love stronger,

days shorter, nights longer,


bankroll smaller, home happier, 


clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, 


and the future worth living for."


I love my little man and can't believe how fast he is growing.


Going from the 7 pound little guy in the NICU with tubes and wires to over 12 pounds at just two months old. He loves time in the moby wrap, luckily big brother got over it being his carrier. We are still going strong with our breast feeding.  Stuck it out through strictly pumping for the first few days, and then both of us getting thrush.   it was a rocky start but is very rewarding. Having a supportive family makes a huge difference in breastfeeding.  Even my kids will offer me a glass of water when I am sitting down feeding the baby.

No comments:

Vote For Me

topmommyblogs.org