Friday, December 2, 2011

The Fluff Mail is here!!

The fluff mail is here, the fluff mail is here!!

My very first shipment of cloth diapers I ordered are here.  I bought them at a great deal through a co-op with other cloth diapering moms.  The diapers are from Sunbaby.  They are a cheap workhorse one-size diaper.  Now my two boys can wear the same diapers.  This has already been a huge money saver.  I love how adjustable they are. The same diaper fit my 11 pound son that fit my 25 pound son.  All it takes is a different set of snaps used.

Then the gusseting of the diaper (edges that keep the mess in) have been great for our needs.  There have been a few times that I was afraid to check the 8 week olds diaper for fear of seeing a huge blow out that would require teh use of scissors to cut him out of his onesie. I've done that before with my older children.. Just sacrifice a onesie so you don't have to pull the mess up over their head and trail it through their hair.  Not one blowout has been experienced with these diapers. ::knocks on wood:: never tempt fate




I started Cloth Diapering because they saved me money.  Now I love cloth diapering because they are adorable on my little boys.  I may be biased but he makes cloth diapering so much cuter.  I wish I had made this choice with my older kids.

No comments:

Vote For Me

topmommyblogs.org