Friday, November 16, 2012

30 Days of Thankful (Day 16)

My 30 Days of Thankful

Day 16

I am thankful for my son Maxx.  He never fails to make me laugh with antics every day.  It always makes up for those moments when his daring feats are sure to add another streak of grey in my hair.  He was a smiley happy baby from the start.  Curious by nature he can climb like a monkey up into our pantry to reach things on the top shelf that I struggle to reach myself.
He is 4 months shy of turning 3 and is well on his way to being fully potty trained.   He will take himself to the bathroom without being asked more times than not.  We just have to work on him being fully clothed again with potty training.  I'll take the success of him being a nudist over having to change one more stinky diaper.

Maxx fell in love with the Nabi 2 that my parents brought over and has shown a great aptitude for learning.  In fact he learned how to add extras on to his games before I caught on to the charges on our card and blocked his Internet access. He will sit for hours and play with the virtual puzzles.

Even though he is quick to tell you "I hate you!" when you make him made.  He is just as quick to give you a hug and tell you. "I'm sorry, thank you or I love you!"

1 comment:

Cooking Rebel said...

Must remember not to blog before having coffee. Failing at scheduling for the next day. lol

Vote For Me

topmommyblogs.org