Thursday, February 2, 2012

Darn Rodent..

Darn, rodent!  You just had to see your shadow... If I had any faith your actual predictions bringing more winter I would be very depressed right now.

Shhh concentrating


If you are all bundled up inside against the cold here is a fun puppet you can make.
Great quiet time craft and I really needed some quiet time today.  ::brain pop:: This is also a great craft for practicing cutting and gluing skills.  I love watching little kids concentrate.  Their mouths work as hard as their hands do while they cut, as if they are chewing along with the scissors.



You can easily find many patterns for a Groundhog paper bag puppet. (I'll try to get mine uploaded and linked)

Glue Body under the flap

Add poem and done!



No comments:

Vote For Me

topmommyblogs.org