Saturday, October 13, 2012

Silhouette Collection



Start your own Silhouette Collection.  Each Glowing Core Warmer set includes a warmer wrap and a simple, porcelain Full-Size Scentsy Warmer that allows light to shine through, highlighting the organic patterns created by its metal wrap.
Then you can expand your collection by purchasing additional warmer wraps individually.
One Silhouette wrap included with the purchase of warmer.  Wraps designed to fit over Silhouette Collection warmer only.
Individual wraps available separately.  Warmer may not be purchased separately.
Silhouette Collection

Holiday Wraps have been restocked!  Order now before they are sold out again!!
Holiday Silhouette Collection

I love my Silhouette warmer with Linden wrap.  The Linden wrap reminds me of my childhood and laying under a huge tree and watching the light filter through the leaves and branches.  With the addition of the Holiday wrap (limited time only)  I can change my decor without having to change my warmer!

No comments:

Vote For Me

topmommyblogs.org