Monday, January 7, 2013

Hello Libido... I've missed you

WARNING this post is for my 18+ readers only.

With the wonderful journey that is breastfeeding there are so many things that are never mentioned. Loss of your sex drive is glaringly missing from all the normal horror stories so gleeful shared with you.

At first you think it's because you are so tired being up with the baby at all hours of the day or night as you try to return to normal life. Days go by without you even thinking about.. sometimes a full week... or longer. You slowly stop noticing the starving dog looks your husband gives you.

As my breastfeeding journey with our youngest comes to an end, my libido has come crashing back like a tidal wave.  ( he hasn't nursed in weeks.)  I am enjoying having my body back.  Sure it's not in the same shape as before, but it's nice to notice my husband looking at me again.  (he didn't stop looking.. I just stopped noticing)

I feel like a teenage boy with how often I think about sex. I don't hear any complaints from my husband. Then again what sane man would complain about a wife that wants sex as much as he does... Finally.

Bedroom tip. Coconut oil is not just for cooking. It also makes an excellent lube without getting sticky. A little goes a long way. Plus has many health properties. Yes, even when put there. Coconut oil is like the wonder oil.
&n

No comments:

Vote For Me

topmommyblogs.org