Monday, July 19, 2010

Boon Inc. Oval Animal Bag



I was always on the look out for a way to store my kids' stuffed animals.   Sure, the nets are great if I want to constantly fetch toys for my 4-year-old.  I was finally motivated enough to do something about all the fluffy cuteness overflowing the kid's toy storage.   So, recently I bought a Boon Oval Animal Bag.

It has been great!

The Boon Animal Bags are like bean bags without the fear of messy explosions.  Another bonus is that there is no need for my kids to empty out the entire toy container for one special fluffy friend. With multiple zippered mesh windows my kid's can easily find the toy they want and without removing them all.  Soft toy storage and a soft fluffy seat all in one.

Next year, I may buy the largest Boon Animal Bag because my children end up wrestling over who gets the choice spot on the Boon Animal Pod (as they have come to refer to it).   Which also means we are going to need a lot more stuffed animals too.

No comments:

Vote For Me

topmommyblogs.org