Thursday, November 22, 2012

30 Days of Thankful (Day 22) Happy Thanksgiving!

My 30 Days of Thankful

Day 22

I am thankful that I get to spend Thanksgiving with my family.  My husband does not have to work.  My kids have no schooling.  Everyone is healthy and home together.  There are many families that are separated during the holidays. From families going through deployments, hospitalizations and shared custody of children; there are many families that are not as lucky as I.  I am very grateful for the time I have with my family.  I know that one day each of my children will grow up and make their own families.  One day they will want to do their own Thanksgiving Dinner in their own home.  I hope they will be able to accept that they are growing up graciously and be willing to back away so they can spread their wings to soar.

No comments:

Vote For Me

topmommyblogs.org