Friday, November 9, 2012

30 Days of Thankful (Day 9)

My 30 Days of Thankful

Day 9

I am thankful for my Scentsy Family business.  It may not support my family.. yet, but one day I will put the effort into it that I want out.  Like actually scheduling parties more than once every few months.  For now it provides me with enough income that I can buy some fun extras for my family.  No more buying a gift for my husband with his own money. Even though we have always said it is OUR money.. I know better.  It feels good to earn money after all these years of being a stay at home mom.

I feel blessed to be able to make my income while still being the stay at home mom that I want.  I love being part of a company that does not require monthly sales quotas to stay active.  I love that my company understands that family comes first.  They have even undertaken the task of improving the health of their consultants.

If you want to learn more about my business please contact me for more information or visit my website.
 

No comments:

Vote For Me

topmommyblogs.org