Wednesday, November 14, 2012

30 Days of Thankful (Day14)

My 30 Days of Thankful

Day 14

I am thankful for youngest daughter, Nadia.  She is often the odd man out because her older sisters are 6+ years older and younger brother is 4+ years younger.  Even though she may not be included in every game she finds some way to include others. Like when she lets her brothers help her dress up a barbie doll even though they may be more interested in chewing on her feet and hiding the shoes to torment their big sister.  Nadia is always quick to hug and forgive.  Maxx's new favorite thing to tell her is "I hate you", when he does not get his way.  She just laughs it off and tells him, "Well, I love you brother!".
Being the middle child in our big boisterous household cannot be easy.  She takes everything in stride and does not let herself get lost in the mix of day to day bustle.

She was my first easy going happy baby.  A true blessing because I ended up suffering from Postpartum Depression.  My marriage had suffered because my husband did not understand why there was such a difference with this post baby recovery from the others.  Her smiling happy face is what helped me face my day.  She would wake early and with a bright smile on her face.  It helped me to see the world through her eyes and in a more positive perspective.


No comments:

Vote For Me

topmommyblogs.org