Tuesday, November 6, 2012

30 Days of Thankful (Day6)

My 30 Days of Thankful

Day 6

I am thankful for an amazing group of friends.  Even though we have never met in person, they have kept me from running screaming right off the crazy cliff into a sea of nuttiness.
I met them in an online mother's forum during my pregnancy with Maxx (now 2 yrs old)  We have been through illnesses, losses and betrayals together. They have supported me in weight loss and commiserated with me when I needed a friend to bitch fest with. We have encouraged each other's business beginnings and been each other's greatest supporters.
15 years ago I never would have thought that my closest friends would be a group of women on the internet that I talk with everyday. (other than my best friend, my husband)  
You know who you are.  I love you ladies!!  Stay crazy and lets keep the lighter side of life in the face of parenting craziness.

No comments:

Vote For Me

topmommyblogs.org