Friday, November 30, 2012

30 Days of Thankful (Day 30)

My 30 days of Thankful

Day 30

I am thankful that it is the end of the month.. the end of the week... the end of the school quarter.
One more month to the end of this year as well!
Good bye November and hello to December. I can't wait til my birthday.  Even though nothing huge is planned, I am still looking forward to it. Shocking considering I'm thirty.. ::mumbles:: and some more this year.
I love that Christmas music is everywhere. My wonderful husband will even sing various holiday carols on demand.
Christmas is just around the corner.   With 5 kids that morning is always so fun and exciting. Paper flying everywhere.. screams and shouts of joy. All the new stuff to play with. They are going to lose it when they see what my parents got them for Christmas.  ::whispers::  It's a Nabi 2 for each kid. 

The pressure to hit our achievement goals in school lets off. With 37 % needed in all subject by today.  With 5 kids illness circles the house like carrion scavengers taking one family member down after another.  We sometimes fall behind on lessons, but our school is very understanding. (it's never more than a day or two)


No comments:

Vote For Me

topmommyblogs.org