Thursday, November 8, 2012

30 Days of Thankful (Day8)

My 30 Days of Thankful

Day 8

I am Thankful for my health.  Although I carry my weight than I would like. (my own fault)  I am very healthy.  My blood pressure remains surprisingly healthy even though I have an unhealthy habit of worrying about things I have no control over. I am able to play with my children, climb stairs and even drag our monster trailer on my bike with both the boys inside.   Even though asthma sidelined me in my teenage years I have it well under control and have luckily not experienced an attack in a very long time.  (I still remain prepared with an unexpired rescue inhaler)

Tonight I add into my prayers those mothers that are unable to play with their children due to health reasons. May the next year bring improvements so their life my feel as full as my own.

No comments:

Vote For Me

topmommyblogs.org